Where can I find Red power brick 7?

1. I've found all the red bricks on the island apart from brick no.7 (i think it might be invincibility). Just wondering can anyone tell me where it is or how to get it cos it's driving me crazy looking all round the map for this one brick.

User Info: andyafc14

andyafc14 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Do you have the red brick that you obtain once you climb to the top of the mine escape? Then if you go to the left you shoot open a red round brick to use a blow up which will then prompt you to jump down below and build another to blow up. This will then show a mine cart shooting out and a red brick will show on the track. I haven't made the jump to get this one myself.

User Info: chloe47

chloe47 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. This isnt Red power brick 7.

User Info: NOISKPOTAMAISNU

NOISKPOTAMAISNU - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Hi Andyafc14 - would it be possible for you to let me know what areas you found the red bricks in and then I can narrow down to which one you are still missing? I have collected 8 of the 9 red bricks.

User Info: chloe47

chloe47 - 7 years ago 0 0