How do I get more head parts for Zeke?

1. I attack the parts on the AI's, but i never get any more

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7 - 6 years ago
    i got my head part for my zeke in pupa battle just aim ai pod not other parts and youll get head part of your zeke ...

my weapons is Law lvl 4 and carl gustav. and if your lucky youll get head parts or jetpacks

User Info: khalvin_13

khalvin_13 - 6 years ago
    Yo im kinda confused on ALL of this stuff about modifying ZEKE someone help please. And i also had a question, you can hold 3 head parts for each custom AI:Pupa, Chrysalis, Cocoon, and Peace Walker right? So...12 head parts total for 100%?

User Info: PeaceOnYou

PeaceOnYou - 6 years ago

1. Hold it, is your hanger full of head parts? Once its full the game wont notify you that you've attained ANY new scrap parts to build new ones, so it looks as though you didn't get any. So discard some to make room for head parts.

If THAT isn't your problem, then maybe its because you've blown up the head when facing custom bosses. Only custom bosses drop special head parts and the head needs to be intact for you to collect it, so don't destroy it completely.

Okay, if THAT isn't your problem either, then perhaps its that you've taken down the Custom versions of the Pupa, Chrysalis, Cocoon and Peace Walker Weapons and thus have collected ALL the head parts available to you in the game.

User Info: MushiBrat

MushiBrat - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Just repeat the same mission again and you will attain more parts for Zeke! this applies to the other AI like Pupa, Chrysalis and Cocoon.

User Info: GbreakerDX

GbreakerDX - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can only get head parts from custom battles with an AI. Your best bet it to aim for the AI pod and only the AI pod though it is alright if you hit something other than the head .

User Info: sharpshout

sharpshout - 6 years ago 0 0