How do I fight metal gear zeke?

1. I'v found zardonov 6 times. How do I unlock mg zeke now?

User Info: DarthYannious

DarthYannious - 6 years ago
    My metal gear is complete, with a railgun and iv sent it in outer ops dozens of times, iv found zadornov 6 times but Miller doesn't call me! Every time I play an extra op, zadornov remains in his cell

User Info: DarthYannious

DarthYannious - 6 years ago

1. After the 6th Zardonov mission,if you already completed the Parts (Main parts+railgun),miller will tell you that zardonov is missing but he does not have a clue where he is so he cant give you the mission. Thats when you will find zardonov in extra ops 1(target practice) on the 2nd floor. That would leave you with the final mission, to defeat ZEKE.
    If you dont have all the parts yet,just beat the hell out of the ai in story mode,and miller should speak to you. im pretty much sure zeke would not want to find you if he's missing a part.LOL!
    Hope it helps!

User Info: madzMETALice

madzMETALice - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Need to found Him once more. To unlock last mission go on EXTRA OPS 001/002 and check 2nd floor.
    You will need also Railgun on Your ZEKE.

User Info: Alesmook

Alesmook - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Don't have Zeke in Outer Ops. (I'm pretty sure, I could be wrong) then do what Alesmook said, go to Extra ops 1, 2nd floor.

User Info: dragonblizz

dragonblizz - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. oh yeah,remove zeke from the list of soldiers in outer ops,HE SHOULD NOT BE PART OF ANY TEAM!
    you wont be able to battle him if he's away can you?LOL
    then just do and finish some mission,miller should speak to you..if not,maybe he already did spoke to you and try to visit extra ops 1.

User Info: madzMETALice

madzMETALice - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. fyi-you need to be Snake when you go to extra ops 1. I accidentally went in as someone else so it didn't work. But you will know it work when you go in and you will hear Zardonov laugh.

User Info: BenjaminSS1990

BenjaminSS1990 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Must have a railgun on zeke, and then find last zadornov mission in extra ops 1 on the second floor

User Info: zOMGies23

zOMGies23 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. 1.you need to found Zadornov 6 times
    2.just play the game always until miller calls and tell that zadornov escape
    3.go to extra ops 1 , go to 2'nd floor using the stairs
    find zadornov there,then,theres a cutscene

User Info: onion_knight_

onion_knight_ - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. 1.you need to found Zadornov 6 times
    4.at the main ops , you will find the zeke battle

User Info: onion_knight_

onion_knight_ - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. If you haven't already beaten the 2nd versions of the AI weapons, then I think that may solve your problem. Hope this helps.

User Info: Snowghost777

Snowghost777 - 5 years ago 0 0