Question from DarthYannious

How do I fight metal gear zeke?

I'v found zardonov 6 times. How do I unlock mg zeke now?

DarthYannious provided additional details:

My metal gear is complete, with a railgun and iv sent it in outer ops dozens of times, iv found zadornov 6 times but Miller doesn't call me! Every time I play an extra op, zadornov remains in his cell

Answers

Alesmook answered:

Need to found Him once more. To unlock last mission go on EXTRA OPS 001/002 and check 2nd floor.
You will need also Railgun on Your ZEKE.
0 0

dragonblizz answered:

Don't have Zeke in Outer Ops. (I'm pretty sure, I could be wrong) then do what Alesmook said, go to Extra ops 1, 2nd floor.
0 0

madzMETALice answered:

After the 6th Zardonov mission,if you already completed the Parts (Main parts+railgun),miller will tell you that zardonov is missing but he does not have a clue where he is so he cant give you the mission. Thats when you will find zardonov in extra ops 1(target practice) on the 2nd floor. That would leave you with the final mission, to defeat ZEKE.
If you dont have all the parts yet,just beat the hell out of the ai in story mode,and miller should speak to you. im pretty much sure zeke would not want to find you if he's missing a part.LOL!
Hope it helps!
0 0

madzMETALice answered:

oh yeah,remove zeke from the list of soldiers in outer ops,HE SHOULD NOT BE PART OF ANY TEAM!
you wont be able to battle him if he's away can you?LOL
then just do and finish some mission,miller should speak to you..if not,maybe he already did spoke to you and try to visit extra ops 1.
0 0

BenjaminSS1990 answered:

fyi-you need to be Snake when you go to extra ops 1. I accidentally went in as someone else so it didn't work. But you will know it work when you go in and you will hear Zardonov laugh.
0 0

zOMGies23 answered:

Must have a railgun on zeke, and then find last zadornov mission in extra ops 1 on the second floor
0 0

onion_knight_ answered:

1.you need to found Zadornov 6 times
2.just play the game always until miller calls and tell that zadornov escape
3.go to extra ops 1 , go to 2'nd floor using the stairs
find zadornov there,then,theres a cutscene
0 0

onion_knight_ answered:

1.you need to found Zadornov 6 times
4.at the main ops , you will find the zeke battle
0 0

Snowghost777 answered:

If you haven't already beaten the 2nd versions of the AI weapons, then I think that may solve your problem. Hope this helps.
0 0