Armor for Metal Gear Zeke?

1. I know you need to fight the Cocoon AI, but I've tried both damaging the armor slightly, Destroying some pieces, and not doing any damage to armor at all, and I still don't get it.

I've tried both Regular and the Enhanced version.

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo - 6 years ago

1. You can get a better chance of getting armor if you destroy everything else except the particular part you want...and since of course the armor is labeled as "C" destroy all "A", "M" and "S" plus AI Pod and after the battle you will almost always get armor...lets say around 80-85% chance guaranteed...

User Info: vipre07

vipre07 (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If i am not wrong, try not to evem damage the armour. Its jusy like getting the railgun and radar dome.

User Info: lardius

lardius - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Getting the armor is all chance. Just stick to hitting ONLY THE AI POD. Do not hit ANY other part of Cocoon. Even if you beat it perfectly with and S rank and not hitting anything else, It's still a chance. I would suggest waiting until you develop the Carl Gustav Rocket Launcher and then work on taking on Cocoon. Just keep beating it until you get the armor.

User Info: Syphent

Syphent - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. you must hit all other parts of the body or just the AI pod and you should have a higher percentage of getting the armor

User Info: L33tmaster126

L33tmaster126 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. This is wrong, it is NOT random chance.

I can get armor everytime predictably. See, if you're aiming at the AI pod you're VERY likely to stray and hit some armor.

The easiest way I've found is to destroy the ventilation ducts on the bottom of Cocoon, then when it crashes there are vents that pop out of the front near turrets.

When the vents stop pushing air/steam out then start shooting the little guns on the side of Cocoon. You can do this VS Main Ops Cocoon making it a breeze. Bring along a full machine gun for fewest possible ammo drops while shooting the little side-turrets. Each one counts as an Attack Part so if you want all the Cocoon attack chips, that's how to get them. If you avoid the armor pieces (watch your analyzer tab on start menu) then you should get it everytime.

User Info: TheParoxysm

TheParoxysm (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Well i have been trying the same thing everyones been saying with no avail.
    Finally i tried it one way i hadnt tried and it worked for getting both the shield parts and the jetpack parts immediately after. so here it is,

Destroy only the AI pod and damage the shield/jet pack/radome/rail gun parts just a bit.

i remember the cocoons [C] health was at 94% and the pupas [M] health was at 96% when i got the shield and jet packs.

Weapons of choice: CG for high damage and Sawed Off for high close range power.

i left everything else at 100%.

hope this helps!

User Info: ocelot8

ocelot8 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Its random. Managed to get armour part even though I accidentally hit various other parts of the cocoon that wasn't the AI pod.

User Info: nanosheep

nanosheep - 6 years ago 0 0