Question from SoF-Rambo

Armor for Metal Gear Zeke?

I know you need to fight the Cocoon AI, but I've tried both damaging the armor slightly, Destroying some pieces, and not doing any damage to armor at all, and I still don't get it.

I've tried both Regular and the Enhanced version.

vipre07 answered:

You can get a better chance of getting armor if you destroy everything else except the particular part you want...and since of course the armor is labeled as "C" destroy all "A", "M" and "S" plus AI Pod and after the battle you will almost always get armor...lets say around 80-85% chance guaranteed...
2 0

Answers

lardius answered:

If i am not wrong, try not to evem damage the armour. Its jusy like getting the railgun and radar dome.
0 0

Syphent answered:

Getting the armor is all chance. Just stick to hitting ONLY THE AI POD. Do not hit ANY other part of Cocoon. Even if you beat it perfectly with and S rank and not hitting anything else, It's still a chance. I would suggest waiting until you develop the Carl Gustav Rocket Launcher and then work on taking on Cocoon. Just keep beating it until you get the armor.
0 1

L33tmaster126 answered:

you must hit all other parts of the body or just the AI pod and you should have a higher percentage of getting the armor
0 0

TheParoxysm answered:

This is wrong, it is NOT random chance.

I can get armor everytime predictably. See, if you're aiming at the AI pod you're VERY likely to stray and hit some armor.

The easiest way I've found is to destroy the ventilation ducts on the bottom of Cocoon, then when it crashes there are vents that pop out of the front near turrets.

When the vents stop pushing air/steam out then start shooting the little guns on the side of Cocoon. You can do this VS Main Ops Cocoon making it a breeze. Bring along a full machine gun for fewest possible ammo drops while shooting the little side-turrets. Each one counts as an Attack Part so if you want all the Cocoon attack chips, that's how to get them. If you avoid the armor pieces (watch your analyzer tab on start menu) then you should get it everytime.
0 0

ocelot8 answered:

Well i have been trying the same thing everyones been saying with no avail.
Finally i tried it one way i hadnt tried and it worked for getting both the shield parts and the jetpack parts immediately after. so here it is,

Destroy only the AI pod and damage the shield/jet pack/radome/rail gun parts just a bit.

i remember the cocoons [C] health was at 94% and the pupas [M] health was at 96% when i got the shield and jet packs.

Weapons of choice: CG for high damage and Sawed Off for high close range power.

i left everything else at 100%.

hope this helps!
0 0

nanosheep answered:

Its random. Managed to get armour part even though I accidentally hit various other parts of the cocoon that wasn't the AI pod.
0 0

Metal gear zeke??? Answered salim118118
Metal Gear Zeke? Open luis1102
How can I use may METAL GEAR ZEKE? Open FelixFAQS
Metal Gear Zeke ? Answered BIGSNAKE123
Metal Gear Zeke usage? Open slamdunk1627