How Do I get Japanse Patriot skill?

1. Ive been playing this game for days and I couldnt find the JAP. patriot skill Ive been looking all over the internet,magazines,webshows,yet I still couldnt find it.CAN YOU HELP ME?

User Info: darkrobot12

darkrobot12 - 6 years ago
    Yah I tried it over and over yet I still didnt find anyone with Jap.Patriot Skill.I tried everything from;Ap scans-exra ops recruitments,Co-op giveaways,Mission recruitments.Yet I still dont have the Jap.Patriot skill(i need the skill becaues i need the Musket).I already have muscket however.

User Info: darkrobot12

darkrobot12 - 6 years ago
    Musket is in my Tech tree otherwise know as Mother Base But i cannot use it cuz idont have the Japasnes Patriot skill thats why I need it.

User Info: darkrobot12

darkrobot12 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Have you tried using the recruiting option on the MB. I've gotten a lot of useful soldiers from that option. All you got to do is CQC a bunch of soldiers.

User Info: Kakarot510

Kakarot510 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Whats The MB page do you mean the AP scan? ALL Posistions scans? Exra Ops Exit exam?

User Info: darkrobot12

darkrobot12 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Just Replay EX49 over and over until you get someone with the Jap Patriot skill, it's random which skills they have so you have to replay it. (I've only got one person with the skill on my staff)

There are 3 POW in the level, one in each area. There is also a guard on a catwalk in the first area, but you'll need the fulton launcher to get him.

this part is added because of the site blocking the post

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. K thanks.

User Info: darkrobot12

darkrobot12 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Hey guys I want to ask please someone could answer me
    I was into the game cause i've played it long time ago but then i played it again cause why not but then i got this people but idk what does the skill do ? cause yah know it says it could developed this musket thing but there's nothing showing up in my R&D where i could develop weapons Need help please

User Info: Ezreel

Ezreel - 10 months ago 0 0