Is Fat Princess:Fistfull of Cake the same as Fat Princess for PS3?

1. I wa looking around the playstaion network website and heard about this game called Fat Princess. I looked it up and I loved it. But to my dismay, it was for PS3 ($#@!). So then I heard about Fat Princess Fistful of Cake. Are they the same thing?

User Info: mariobros210

mariobros210 - 7 years ago

1. As SCEA stated, it is exactly the same thing as the PS3 with graphics that match the PSP. But they added 6 new maps (5 in campaign, the 6th one is a map develloped for one of the 4 new games develloped) Also, I have its release date : 27 april 2010. It will be available in UMD and on the PSN Store the same week.

User Info: Xirvet

Xirvet - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. They are basically the same game. Although the PSP version is developed by SuperVillain instead of Titan Studios. PSP has less online capabilities but more game modes.

User Info: aznstyle11

aznstyle11 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Nope the same the story is changed a bit o.o
    The grim reaper u can't get it anymore when ur number one on the round
    it turned into a game mode but not a hooded grim reaper anymore just
    a black knight

User Info: NinjamanXXXX

NinjamanXXXX - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. The story has changed there are more maps and the stages have changed(passages cut out,For Example in New Pork The passage on the Left is blocked and There is a passage to the south in the PS3 ver. but on PSP the Passage to the left in unblocked and the South passage is blocked by buildings.)

User Info: Gamefreak209

Gamefreak209 - 6 years ago 0 0