Question from shadowaru

Can someone give me a link to the DLC package??

ya i really can't find it on PSN.... the account is no problem but i dun know where to download it or how to install it to the game?? help?

Answers

lemonsatan answered:

Use the Japanese PSN. Look up God Eater.
0 0

luiekang answered:

finding it is rather easy. if you have an account made and ready in Japanese, go into PSN. when you go in, you'll see all sorts of Kanji and pictures, but you only need to look for one thing. go down the list until you spot an option with "PSP" in it. click it, and then you come to several squares. click on the one that has the PSP icon and + near it. after you select this, a wavepool of add-ons will appear, but really, all you have to do is look for the GOD EATER logo. if you dont know what it looks like, try looking at the Home part of this game. anyway, select the GOD EATER icon, and slect again, until you downloading it. then once it's downloaded, install it on the PS3 (if your using the PS3) and then select the add on in the XMB menu. it'll ask f you want to ransfer the addon to your PSP. attach you PSP and click yes. if it tells you your sccount will be switched, just click YES, and wait. hope this help in some way.
0 0

Where can I find (Impure Liniment)? Unanswered wannabeforyou
Where can i download this game ? Open ROxASisaliv3
WHat aragami is the final boss? Open ROxASisaliv3
How do I beat (dyaus pita and hongo congo)? Open aminzack
Where can I find (ADAMANTITE)? Open mp3koh2