Question from datenshi123

How do I unlock each potential?

I'm having particular problems with the shock trooper potentials but I'd like to know the requirements for all of them so that I can get all the characters I use frequently at their best. I'm not sure on what exactly is required but it seems you have to kill a certain number of enemies and it then may unlock when your in a situation where it would normally activate but I don't know if this is true or what those situations are.

datenshi123 provided additional details:

By shock trooper I mean the various upgrades to shock trooper the basic shock trooper ones easy but despite using commando all the time I have yet to get it's potential with anyone. Still I want to know them all so that I can get my main team mastered

datenshi123 answered:

Nevermind It has all the information i needed in Zahlzeit's faq. Typical that commando has to have the hardest ability to unlock.
0 0

Answers

ResonanceOfSoul answered:

I got my troops potential
when i move them sometimes under suppressing fire or when I am about to fire.
0 0