Will this work on a Psp 1000?

1. I really want to get his game for my PsP but I dont know if it will work and I Dont want to risk 40$ without being able to confirm.
    It is a 3.11 Version (Upgraded)
    Please help me

User Info: Falco345

Falco345 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Any PSP version will work with any UMD disk as long as it has the appropiate official firmware. The Official Firmware required to play the USA and EUR versions of this game should be 6.20 (Or was it 6.60? Can't remember but It will auto update when you start the game). The Official Firmware for the JAP version of this game should be 6.10. Custom Firmware 5.50 Gen D3 is able to play the patched EUR version and JAP version via the ISO/CSO data.

User Info: furygods

furygods - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. @furygods

Yes any PSP version works with any UMD disk BUT it does NOT need any specific firmware. It's a UMD not an ISO.

And you can always try DEMO versions of the game before you play it.

User Info: eosupervisor

eosupervisor - 6 years ago 0 0