How to play online?

1. How do i play this online?

User Info: okers12

okers12 - 7 years ago
    How do you connect to the social club?

User Info: okers12

okers12 - 7 years ago
    Add me online my id is scout2010

User Info: scout2010

scout2010 - 6 years ago
    What is your Rockstar ID ??

User Info: alexyu_tk

alexyu_tk - 6 years ago

1. You need to register at www.socialclub.rockstargames.com and login. Then pause the game and go to friend roster... then click the last option

User Info: pajo123

pajo123 - 7 years ago 1 0

1. I dont know but i want to

User Info: Sapien2000

Sapien2000 - 7 years ago 1 3
  2. You can play online if you and your friend both connects to the social club feature.

User Info: ExCoOps

ExCoOps - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. I'm having difficulty connecting to the Social Club, too, I keep getting an error message saying to check my log-in details. I've reset the thing on the Rockstar site, but still the same.

As to how you connect to it, in the PDA, go to Multiplayer>Friend Roster, press box, and enter your details in the Social Club icon, then go to connect. But like I say, I can't get it to connect. Any ideas?

User Info: iflyalot

iflyalot - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Im not quite sure how to sync either. Im always getting the same message to check my login details

User Info: ChinatownTriad

ChinatownTriad - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. Until ROCK* fixes the sycing issue with the Psp version no one can play online with friends.

User Info: Nick1925

Nick1925 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. Right, well, having written the above, I eventually tried again, having received 2 mails from Badger about signing up for it on the PDA, and after the second one, for whatever reason, it has since been working. I don't know if it's just a random bug or what, but I'd say just keep persevering, as I didn't change the Password or anything, it just suddenly started working.

User Info: iflyalot

iflyalot - 7 years ago 1 0