Question from okers12

How to play online?

How do i play this online?

okers12 provided additional details:

How do you connect to the social club?

scout2010 asked for clarification:

Add me online my id is scout2010

alexyu_tk asked for clarification:

What is your Rockstar ID ??

pajo123 answered:

You need to register at www.socialclub.rockstargames.com and login. Then pause the game and go to friend roster... then click the last option
1 0

Answers

Sapien2000 answered:

I dont know but i want to
1 3

ExCoOps answered:

You can play online if you and your friend both connects to the social club feature.
1 0

iflyalot answered:

I'm having difficulty connecting to the Social Club, too, I keep getting an error message saying to check my log-in details. I've reset the thing on the Rockstar site, but still the same.

As to how you connect to it, in the PDA, go to Multiplayer>Friend Roster, press box, and enter your details in the Social Club icon, then go to connect. But like I say, I can't get it to connect. Any ideas?
1 0

ChinatownTriad answered:

Im not quite sure how to sync either. Im always getting the same message to check my login details
1 1

Nick1925 answered:

Until ROCK* fixes the sycing issue with the Psp version no one can play online with friends.
0 1

iflyalot answered:

Right, well, having written the above, I eventually tried again, having received 2 mails from Badger about signing up for it on the PDA, and after the second one, for whatever reason, it has since been working. I don't know if it's just a random bug or what, but I'd say just keep persevering, as I didn't change the Password or anything, it just suddenly started working.
1 0