Please please where is the gun club at for psp?

1. Can someone please tell me where the gun club is for the psp version? I looked all over and the only results are for the ds. Where the gun club is in ds, is where the racing place or what ever it is on the psp. Help please!!!

User Info: paranormality

paranormality - 7 years ago

1. Have a look at this: www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=404845
    It should solve most of your problems with locations. However, the gunclub's location can be found right around the red arrow in this link: i.imagehost.org/0507/GunClub.jpg

Good luck.

PS. Turns out I'm not allowed to use "http" in my post. You'll have to copy/paste.

User Info: 42Limey

42Limey - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. When you are on your map go points of interest then to pay n spray willis and it south from that you will see three rectangles two small and one big one connected to each other the big rectangles is the one you want also go to the side near the water that entrance

User Info: omega409

omega409 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Just follow the road to the airport on a cornering you will find it.

User Info: sanatdutta10

sanatdutta10 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. In the airport

User Info: rocketsheet

rocketsheet - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. It is located near the fransis airport to be accuratego south of wills pay and spray and take the first left and yhere bill be a building with a garage like opening it is the gun club.

User Info: nitroidd

nitroidd - 3 years ago 0 0