Question from paranormality

Please please where is the gun club at for psp?

Can someone please tell me where the gun club is for the psp version? I looked all over and the only results are for the ds. Where the gun club is in ds, is where the racing place or what ever it is on the psp. Help please!!!

Answers

42Limey answered:

Have a look at this: www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=404845
It should solve most of your problems with locations. However, the gunclub's location can be found right around the red arrow in this link: i.imagehost.org/0507/GunClub.jpg

Good luck.

PS. Turns out I'm not allowed to use "http" in my post. You'll have to copy/paste.
1 0

omega409 answered:

When you are on your map go points of interest then to pay n spray willis and it south from that you will see three rectangles two small and one big one connected to each other the big rectangles is the one you want also go to the side near the water that entrance
0 0

sanatdutta10 answered:

Just follow the road to the airport on a cornering you will find it.
0 0

rocketsheet answered:

In the airport
0 0

nitroidd answered:

It is located near the fransis airport to be accuratego south of wills pay and spray and take the first left and yhere bill be a building with a garage like opening it is the gun club.
0 0