Question from NinjaPwner007

How do you Link Accounts so you can use Social Club in GTA:Chinatown Wars PSP?

Hey guys, I recently found out about a thing called Social Club in GTA Chinatown Wars PSP. Went to the site, rocksar gaming.com, and i went to the place that says you can link accounts for xbox 360, ds, psn, and games for windows. I use PSN (Playstation Network) because i have chinatown wars for the psp NOT DS. So after i typed in my psn name and pass, i went to the "Your Stats" place and says my account hasnt been linked, but i already linked it. I cant play online i believe, until i link the accounts, and i want to know what the blue swirly things are but you can only go to them when you are in social club. Any help will be good enough for me. Thanks, and have a nice day! :D

Answers

EvilChapel answered:

first you have to get a psn id by synching your ps3 to psn. Then you can now link psn with your social club link I also am unable to sync my stats because i don t have a ps3 (smile)
0 0

dan_spam answered:

YOU need TO UP LOAD YOUR STATS FROM YOUR LAP TOP IN YOUR SAFE HOUSES AND SORRY TO SAY BUT NO YOU CANT PLAY ON LINE WITH THE PSP ONLY TRADE WITH OTHER PLAYERS THE BLUE SWIRLY THINGS ARE WHERE YOU FINED THE TWO LIONS AT THE END OF THE GAME THERE ARE 12 IN TOTAL PLUS ADD ME IF YOU NEED ANY HELP DAN-SPAM
0 0