Question from MasterEmile

What is the story ?

Ok , I have played p4 and it was awesome and I want to buy this one now so I want to ask is the story any good as p4 like is there some kind of a mystery if not what is it

Answers

opfer_gv answered:

Unlike murder mystery in P4, this P3 is set close to "save the town" story. With little backstabbing included.
0 0

Battousen answered:

personally, I believe the story in P3 is actually better than P4's
it's not as much to "save the town" only but that'll kinda be a spoiler so... yeah, check it out, it's awesome
0 0

myrmidon2 answered:

The Story of Persona 3 (Regardless of version as there are now 3) is amazing. There is a lot going on and it will take you a couple of in game months to get a decent grasp on what's happening. As for a Full grasp well ... that would be a spoiler now wouldn't it. It's defiantly a play and see (even if you beat it on the PS2 the Female line has a lot of differences from what i can see (only been playing for a couple hours so far))
0 0

Teemodiesalot answered:

The story starts you off about the same as P4 except you are a blue haired kid (Minato is his normal name). As for mystery, there is hints of suspense how the Dark Hour was created but other than that there is none. The story is better than P4 when it comes to explanation and epic moments but has less personal connection with the other characters.
0 0