Why does the game keep freezing?

1. I beleive there was a very similar post to this but on the 6th day of some month, soon after we recruit Fuuka, when i try to come back to the dorm no one welcomes me an the cursor doesnt apepar but the music is playing and the Sing-Up Sheet is blinking! I tried a variety of methods such as doing different stuff before coming or doing none at all but it doesnt make a difference! I dowloaded a save file and im now playign it hoping that this might fix it but its doubtful. Also this is not the firs time, aroudn the tiem where the Fuuka 'ghost' rumours sread, everytime i tried to talk o Akihiko the same thing happened. Whats wrogn and how can i fix this? Please tell me how to beause i only started it two days ago and i REALLY ont want to give it up!

User Info: cannonblast

cannonblast - 6 years ago

1. Use data install option. On the day your game hangs turn off voices and turn on data install you must have installed the data. After you pass through that part you can return to original settings.

User Info: xyoshinox

xyoshinox (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Did u use ISO for ur P3P?if u use ISO,u might wanna upgrade ur firmware to custom firmware 5.50 Prometheus.
    here's the link://www.qj.net/qjnet/psp/custom-firmware-550-prometheus-released.html
    i tried it and the game never freezes again.

User Info: culunbanget

culunbanget - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If i use this prometheus,wont other games be affected? Currently i have naruto shippuden 3, bleach 7,p3p in my psp.
    If i use prometheus,will the naruto and bleach still work???

User Info: soul0402

soul0402 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. So umm i have custom 5.50 gen d3, if i upgrade to the prometheus it wont affect other games or brick my psp???

User Info: ryohei17

ryohei17 - 6 years ago 0 0