Question from loserfreak23

Paradigm Door?

Mind someone help me, like stated above , it mostly base on that door which really give me a pain in a head .. i seriously need help.
Magic, resistance, luck and speed door give me a headache as .. they have the megidalaon skill give your ass with 9999damage .. i was like wtf most of the time .. someone pls help me by telling me if there is any req before battling them ?

Answers

Rasone0104 answered:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4ajc-1l0oA go to this link for endurance and jsut look at the suggestion box for the other doros.
0 0

xiiicorrupt answered:

you can youtube the battles and get some pointers off the videos. theres a few by someone named Kyseki (or something). very helpful.
0 0

jayadiwahyu answered:

Why not use a cwcheat for all item including skill item and search for an item called armagedon and you will beat all of the doors but NEVER EVER try to use it on margaret because when your party are done attacking she will use a 9999damage megidolaon that you can't dodge,because i've try it 30 times with one cheat active that have all equipment items and i equip (forgot the item names but the effect is increase dodging by a lot) and that didn't help and there ya go
0 2

How do I beat Margaret in Paradigm Door? Open ElvinBobby
Resistance door? Open darkness416
Heaven's Door? Answered Light_Knight20
How do I get past power door? Answered KyoAdareh
How to pass magic door?? Open Marche01