Question from twilightrayne7

How do I fuse vetela with maragi?

I need to fuse thanatos for messiah, but before that i need alice, and before that, nata taishi, and even before that! vetala with maragi for that stupid machine core. So anyway, i went to the list of FES fuses for the game on PS2, all the ones in the list are giving me Mokoi. I"m also on 12/10, so is there anyway around this or am i stuck trying to get messiah in new game plus?

Silmina answered:

If you use higher level Persona of the same Arcana as all the FES formulas, you'll get Vetala. I seem to recall Jack Frost + Pyro Jack + Narcissus being a working combination, and that would get you Maragi. But if you end up using another formula that doesn't involve Maragi, you can get the skill card from Slime.
0 0

How do I get a Vetala with Maragi Spell faster? Answered ZarkZeraphyX
How to fuse Yatagarasu, Quetzalcoatl , Jatayu , Horus, Suparna, Vishnu? need them to fuse asura Open geek_player123
How to fuse norn?? Answered neko_master
How do I fuse Samael? Answered sycondrin13
How to fuse cybele? Answered geek_player123