Question from megaman0071234

How do u access the costume shop?

I did the 10 times prinny thing and he said it's open and to wait a while but where is it? I can't find it.

Answers

glennx77 answered:

Did u check in the facility manager? if u dont have it then u need to go to the mastery cave new heroe or something like that try to recruit some innocent or just getting to a high floor (like 30) and u will unlock it
0 2

GunBladeHero answered:

Just save your game, get out of the game and load your saved game and it should work. Worked for me.
1 1

Ivladarao answered:

To get access to the costume shop, or cosplay shop, you need to unlock any costume. Talking to the Prinny at the farthest edge of the base 10-20 times theoretically should work, but you also need to get a message saying you unlocked the costume.

Once you unlocked the costume, go into a mastery dungeon and find a recruit. Exit using the Caravan, which is the safest way and you should unlock it.
1 0

Costume advantage? Answered zahirnurazmi
How do I get the Bizarro Geo ending? Unanswered immortalfrieza
How can i fight prez? Answered rishano1
How do I beat frank? Answered rishano1
Easiest dengeki dungeon? Open omegaspark2