How do u access the costume shop?

1. I did the 10 times prinny thing and he said it's open and to wait a while but where is it? I can't find it.

User Info: megaman0071234

megaman0071234 - 6 years ago

1. To get access to the costume shop, or cosplay shop, you need to unlock any costume. Talking to the Prinny at the farthest edge of the base 10-20 times theoretically should work, but you also need to get a message saying you unlocked the costume.

Once you unlocked the costume, go into a mastery dungeon and find a recruit. Exit using the Caravan, which is the safest way and you should unlock it.

User Info: Ivladarao

Ivladarao - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Did u check in the facility manager? if u dont have it then u need to go to the mastery cave new heroe or something like that try to recruit some innocent or just getting to a high floor (like 30) and u will unlock it

User Info: glennx77

glennx77 - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. Just save your game, get out of the game and load your saved game and it should work. Worked for me.

User Info: GunBladeHero

GunBladeHero - 6 years ago 1 1