Anyone know how to get through Story 14? ( Have to kill all 3 bosses at once )

1. Anyone know how to get beat Story 14? I Have to kill all 3 bosses at once, i have scrolls equipped but keep dieing

User Info: LightFusion

LightFusion - 6 years ago
    do any bady have thes game I need thes game any one

User Info: uhvt123

uhvt123 - 6 years ago
    I Killed Them All But The Giant Beetle I Don't Know How To Hit Him There Are No Trees

User Info: Mero_1999

Mero_1999 - 5 years ago
    I think I need like a thousand shurikens to make taisa mad,And how do I get the book attacks lvl. 4?

User Info: alanwake900

alanwake900 - 5 years ago

1. I came through it very easy Book of attack level 4 is needed for at least naruto. What I did spam O>/\ at taisa (poision dude) than he will get stunned team attack after 20 combos I pressed X since that save and you really need to pres X cuz it make the differents of winning or not. after taisa I went after yomito (confusion dude) spamming O>/\ as well same thing and than after Rukya or something... Dont forget to use square button for assist attacks and look for the best heal tags their are to use make differents to Also use Ninetale power and dont use giant rasengan unless you got the transform Taisa and Yomito (note dont use it when they are at their strongest since they wont be down for long anymore). Taisa goes down by lava this time not by trees just walk near the lava he will follow you I was happy since I didnt need to spam shurikens anymore.

User Info: theRedLeg16

theRedLeg16 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I'm trying to finish that mission too, I can't give you many advices, use your best scrolls and fight, beat the most annoying guy who can confuse your team first, then the little guy, then it's easy.I beat them, then failed because i didn't have enough time to beat the little guys's beetle form.

User Info: Setsugen

Setsugen - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. Just kill the weakest which is the kid, then kill the female and finally the guy who throws the mask and makes u goes confuse.

User Info: UchihasBond

UchihasBond - 6 years ago 0 2
  3. Beat the strongest girl first cuz she has the strongest attack and she can be easily stun.

User Info: payek092

payek092 - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. First beat the Annoying guy that confuses your team, then the kid since he's kinda faster and will poison your team. Last is the girl coz she had an attack pattern which you should know by know that makes her less way difficult. After that 3 more battle awaits you wherein you'll face them one on one in their second form. The girl goes first but you already know the drill to defeat her. Next is the kid in his beetle form, make sure he'll be on the spot where the magma will knock him down and then hit him. Last is the Confuse guy, constant attack him at the back then wait him to fall down and hit his head since magma won't work against him.

User Info: schiz20

schiz20 - 6 years ago 0 2
  5. I equipped my strongest scrolls that raise my attack power: book of attacks lvl 4 and lvl 3 and book of health lvl 3 or you may equip amagiri or tenro secrets to nullify either confusion or poison...to defeat taisa,.you must lure him on the lava sprout so that he will be stunned.

User Info: anime_zero3

anime_zero3 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. First Taisa then Yomito Then Ryuka. Give Naruto the best scrolls

User Info: darksoul10

darksoul10 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. First kill Taisa
    Second kill Yomito
    Third kill Ryuka

When your allies died and you don't have a kizuna points ..
    you should Activate your
    CWCHEAT

the cwcheat is :

_S ULUS-10571
    _G Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive [USA]
    _C1 100.00% Kizuna Points (1)
    _L 0x604837DC 0x00002710
    _L 0x00020001 0x00000908
    _L 0x604837DC 0x00002710
    _L 0x00020001 0x00000910

When it is activate you can revive your allies one by one.
    When Ryuka, Taisa and Yomito got evolved.
    Ryuka is the first one to come out. (Always use Giant Rasengan and Always use assist).
    Taisa is the second one to come out when you defeated Ryuka. (go behind into the lava and use your shuriken and hit Taisa when he comes after you dodge every attack he will do. And when the lava explodes he'll flip over then hit him into his stomach).

DEACTIVATE YOUR CWCHEAT!!

Yomito is the third to come out when you defeated Taisa. (Always hit Yomito in his legs and he'll lay down. When he lied down just hit him on his head..

User Info: borleojrc

borleojrc - 4 years ago 0 0
  8. Just Always Raise YOUR ATTACK !!

User Info: borleojrc

borleojrc - 4 years ago 0 0
  9. Get powerfull scrolls by doing free missions. See tutorial on utube and if u dont want to for every body put null poison and null numbing scrolls. all the best !

User Info: mohhit

mohhit - 4 years ago 0 0