Question from nuggettime

Will it be out in America?

I'm sure tons of people are wondering cause I know I am. Any info on wether it will be in the states or not...

DandaBear101 asked for clarification:

OMG. I hope you are right, i so wish you are. I love this game soooo much. but if the title freedom 3 is already being registered then like beetey, and gameking92 said it sounds like the the odds are in U.S's court. i certainly should jope so

Claudius283 asked for clarification:

It will be 8 month after japan release, just wait for little long you guys
Capcom will not disapoint monster hunter Fans

gameking92 answered:

I've read that the name Monster Hunter Freedom 3 has already been registered
2 0

Answers

Beetey answered:

As is already stated, freedom 3 is already registered. As official info goes capcom has said nothing but I can be almost 100% certain that it will be announced for the US once the japanese version has been released
1 0

HyperJonas answered:

It dated to on aug 2011
1 0

Fire_Focx answered:

According to some website, they say that a japan region game (especially capcom and ect) usually release their game for USA / EUR version 8 months after the japan region, so HyperJonas is right, it has 70% release chance on August 2010, maybe, just maybe on Aug 1st 2010.

Just hope it will be released sooner T_T
1 0