Where can I find Ancient Shark Skin?

1. Have any ideas where to find / what monster should i kill to get this thing? Desperately need it for the barbarian sword.

User Info: anakindo

anakindo - 5 years ago

1. Its sharqskin I think and its found by sending your cats on a quest to the Deserted Island via that Gauga. Its a very rare item still and to increase your chances use higher level cats and and use the higher * quests you will find it very hard to get it if you do the 1* and 2* quests. The D. Island quests are the one with the blue mountain. The 3* quest is a Rathian.

User Info: qwerty557

qwerty557 (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It's really rare.. If you really want to get it in an a bit easy way.. Just get to HR 6 and then send your flyne with high lvl (around 18-20) to mountain stream area( the monster are rathalos and rathian).. I don't know if you can get it from other place ,but this is the only way I can get ancient sharkskin..

User Info: GreatMasamune

GreatMasamune - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Its a rare part of jhen mhoran...
    in low rank its quite hard to get 1...
    High rank jhen mhoran will give you a good chance for getting a Ancient Shark Skin...

User Info: petiks818

petiks818 - 5 years ago 0 1