What is the best weapon and armor?

1. I'am hr 4 and 6 star village quest. what is the best weapon and armor to use on other quest?

User Info: 12johnmarvin34

12johnmarvin34 - 5 years ago
    That is a REALLY vague/broad question. How do you like to hunt? What's your favourite weapon type? Which monsters are you trying to hunt? You need to be a lot more specific.

In general, any armor that boost affinity is good, and High-Grade earplug is handy aswell...

User Info: TheSvenzy

TheSvenzy - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I can only answer when you have DS the best armor...........I think barioth and weapon is DEVILJHO DS FTW!!!!

User Info: ironchainz

ironchainz - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The answear depends on how YOU like to hunt. Me im an offence oriented gunner. And there will never be a perfect weapon to use in MH because then every one would use it. But a good all-around weapon is the SnS. But it's still not a perfect choice.

User Info: ICBM_16

ICBM_16 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. All just depends on what you are hunting and what YOU feel most comfortable hunting with really.

User Info: TalonXfirePC

TalonXfirePC - 1 year ago 0 0
  4. I agree with TalonXfirePC, the best weapon is the best weapon you are good at using. For me the best weapon would be a long sword and bow, I really suck with the other weapons such as switch axe and the Great swords.

User Info: EXPERT_Capcom

EXPERT_Capcom - 1 year ago 0 0