Question from samarriane

aa. Where can I find Swallowtail?

I have one swallowtail.. I dont know where I found that..

Answers

Rasengan_X answered:

You can get them from the bug tree. They're usually listed last in the result box.
0 0

xxzeromasterxx answered:

You get it by bug tree sending 4 felynes
0 0

Crypt96 answered:

i do not have the bug tree yet but i do rarely get Swallowtail from the Shell Bug purfume while using Hallucenetic Pollen. it is rare but that is the only way for me to get it so far. every 2-3 quests that i do i usually get 1 or 2 if im lucky..

now on a NOT so lucky day i do 4-7 quests and i only get 1 if not any... sorry dude they are just hard to get...
0 0

artgenius10 answered:

Its easy to get swallowtails from farm when you reached village elder level 3, 4 and so on...., and also you can obtain those in/at the bug trap, just use the shell bug perfume....., works well with me and my brother...
0 0

cybuster100 answered:

You can get them at the bug tree. If you have enough jumping power, your 4 felynes will fly into the top parts of the tree, and start moving the nets.Usually shows up with either King Scarab, or Rare Scarab.
0 0

salamence71 answered:

Fell i got a hundred of them when i was at the yukumo farm
First i went to that felyne with the bug perfumes
Then i added shell bug perfume (u get it at the renovator out of the farm for 5000 points)
And add some hypnotic pollen (u get them when u plant herbs it will randomly show up)
But if u dont want to do these things just get a bug see saw (which u get from the renovator for 7000 points)
If u want to get easy yukumo points just go to tundra and u must have these items:book of combos 1,2,3,10 snakebee larva,10 mega fishing flies and golden fish bait
The go fish with ur golden fish bait and get some brocade fish bcs they cost a lot of points.Hope it helped!
0 0

Where can I find Big Fin? Answered vakra010
Where can I find a net? Open jasonmrenz
Where can i find thunderbug? Answered taikorfa
Where can I find FireWyvernMarrow? Open uYkam
Where can I find Vibrant Down? Open halimawan70