Easy Enhance Sphere+ Farming?

1. What quest and where do we get an enhance sphere+ easily, need to upgrade my narga highrank and i dont have even one, if you know what quest to go or any place to mine it easily... thx in advance!

User Info: Exceltron

Exceltron - 5 years ago

1. Well... you can get them from the mining spots on the farm as well as from using the mining cart with your cats though if you want to mine them the best place is probably low rank volcano. It's got a harvest quest so I suggest you do that one then.

If you happen to have Armor Stones you can also combine those things with (machalite it was? >_> sorry my memory is faint) and gets tons easily. Later on you'll be able to buy armor stones and by then you should probably have 300+ of each ore.

User Info: Rasengan_X

Rasengan_X - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I just go to Volcano Or the jungle par(Sory just going by memory here haven't played in a loooong time)
    In volcano bring lots of bones so you can combine it with the stones in the volcano Hope this HELPS

User Info: FormidableX

FormidableX - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. Well...you can buy some from the person next to the egg thingy.He will sell some when you reach i think about 5 star ranking village quest.it is about 3000 for one.
    And you can mine some using mining point +1(ONLY)or the mining cart(depends your luck)

Hope this will help=)

User Info: kanopox

kanopox - 4 years ago 0 0