Question from djinn_444

Asked: 2 years ago

Where can I find (monster parts with a +)? ineed jinouga horn + and jinouga plate +

Additional details - 2 years ago

Sorry its jinouga pelt +

This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet

Submitted Answers


Kill high rank Jinougas at HR 5 or up in the guild quests
*note = plus (+) materials are found by killing high rank monsters, so you can't find them in low rank quests..

Rated: +0 / -0

Only HR5 U get jinougas advanced, there you'll get his +stuff but there's a chance of getting normal stuff

Rated: +0 / -0

Respond to this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.

Similar Questions