How do I get past the second floor in Archfiend of Adamance?

1. Just like the question says but here are a few details. The most important detail is the guillotine which is like the door so every time one of my patapons step on it (like the with the time on it in one of the tower I forgot but I think its the tower of the rave dude) they're doomed and killed leaving me with gameover can some one help. PLEASE.

User Info: chaotic444

chaotic444 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEEdnM7Nq88 hope it helps. thx to justin1984

User Info: JustNewbie

JustNewbie - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Well to get pass it, you first have to activate it (either by enemies stepping on it, or your own patapon) by stepping on the trigger, then quickly stepping on it with your team before all the blades reset (that is, all 4 blades reset to their hanging position after activation). After that the trap is useless and won't activate anymore (i think).

User Info: Uproller

Uproller - 5 years ago 0 0