Question from WooYari

Where can I find (GOD WEAPONS AND CRITICAL WEAPONS)?

Thanks very much

WooYari provided additional details:

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait wait thats a hack dumb noncence that spear is a hack loser

WooYari provided additional details:

Gah hahaha you dont get it i want weapons like
critical spear [G] GOT IT NOT LIKE ATTUAL GODLY WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers

ctriggerhappy answered:

What you get is going to be random. But you can increase your chances for god weapons by doing multiplayer dungeons that give you rarer equipment or do vs. against high level people.
1 0

lightofheaven27 answered:

you can get it in [multi]tomb of tolerance if you get a lvl 32 jweled box maybe you Can get something ive got an

god weapon named [warmachine] warmchine is an chariot and ive got charibasa's spear in the starting cinematic movie of patapon 3
0 0

Baby_SharkXXX answered:

Well its mainly random I got a [G] lightning staff after my second mission but my problem is I think its stuck as my [G] weapon forever cause after 10 [G] weapons its all lightning staffs... wanna trade?
0 0

notmyuser answered:

@WooYari it isnt a FRIGGIN HACK, its hontepon's halberd, which is a ultimiate equip.Nothing to do with hacks you friggin loser.GOd weps?
you can find them according to this chart:
wood chest:FRIGGIN DAMN LOW CHANCE(~1% chance)
0 0

notmyuser answered:

iron box:low chance(5-10%chance)
gold box: decent chance:(30%~ chance)
diamond(Jeweled) box: uncommon chance(40~55% chance)
0 0