Where can I find Divine Devil Skull And Divine Devil Eye?

1. Guys could anyone tell me where to find this items? I know that bahamut drops Devil items but i keep on kill Bahmut Quietus and im getting Magic Devil Meat.

User Info: khyng

khyng - 5 years ago
    Where i could find Bahamut Chaos? I all ready finish all the quest its up to quest 79 and i dont see any Bahamut chaos on the quest.. Could plz tell me where to get the quest?

User Info: khyng

khyng - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You can only get those specified items if you fight the enhanced version of Bahamut which is "Bahamut Chaos"

User Info: vipre07

vipre07 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. He is available starting from DLC Pack 3, which has only been available in NA for less than a week now. You need to download it from PSN.

User Info: Madaggar

Madaggar (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Hey guys, how do you make the dlc work? mine always shows up as corrupted data.

User Info: Zpectra1092

Zpectra1092 - 4 years ago 0 0