Question from rocka_

Tactics Ogre Fan Sites/Forums/Wiki ?

Does anyone know any Fan Sites, Forums or Wiki dedicated to Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics or TRGP/SRPG in general?
Specially if they have Job/Skill Guides for Tactics Ogre(PSP), and a participant community...but even if they don't, please share. =)

Much obliged!

rocka_ provided additional details:

hey, thanks for the answer RevenantThings ;)

I've already visited that site (and also its brother site tacticsogre.com), but both of them always seemed a bit outdated. Most of the updates in luct.tacticsogre.com are from between 2002 and 2005. But thanks to you I went check the site again, and saw that they updated the FAQs this years. =) Lets hope that they update even more when the remake gets released!

I have never seen that wiki, but it only has 17 articles, and less info than wikipedia.

but still, thank you for sharing! Really appreciated.

Anyone know any other sites/forums/wiki TRPG related?

Oh, and btw, meanwhile I found this (s4.zetaboards.com/Tactics_Bastion/) in the sign of the GFAQ's User called Humble_Novice. Looks like a nice TRPG forum! =)

rocka_ provided additional details:

What the hell is wrong with you people? Why do you put extra spaces in the URL??? You aren't sharing anything illegal...

CppMnky asked for clarification:

I cannot stress enough how awesome Daichi's anwer is. You have no idea how long I searched for a simple freaking list of skills. I was trying to read translated Japanese sites for monkey's sake.

Daichi answered:

If your looking for info on the PSP version of the game I started a collaborative Google spreadsheet for such a thing.

tiny url.com/TacticsOgreData
^remove the extra space.
2 0

Answers

RevenantThings answered:

I always was a fan of this place (there's a LuCT and KoL site, each)

luct.tacticsogre.com/

I think this will help you out for where the FAQ does not:

ogrebattle.wikia.com/wiki/Ogre_Battle_Wiki
1 1

Feldherren answered:

Well, an Ogre Battle wiki DOES exist, but...
Here, but remove the space: h ttp://ogrebattle.wikia.com/wiki/Ogre_Battle_Wiki
See the page count? A Wiki only grows if the users see to it that information is added, and evidently no one really contributed to this one. Maybe with the release of the new version that might change, but Ogre Battle and the following games have always been a little overshadowed by Final Fantasy and its ilk, sadly.
0 3