Question from edseluy

How to recruit Ozma?

I've already done everything I've read in lots of guides and I still can't recruit Ozma. I've saved Hobyrim and I am already at the battle against Ozma and Volaq itself. The problem is, during the start of the battle, when Ozma asks if I was Hobyrim, I didn't get the option to choose whether yes or no. Hobyrim automatically says "No, my lady. You may shout as loud as you wish, my answer will not change" Is it cause of loyalty? His loyalty is already "More often than not, this unit speaks in support of your decisions" already. GUYS, PLEASE HELP!

Answers

iosha811 answered:

Check this out www.gamefaqs.com/psp/999440-tactics-ogre-let-us-cling-together/faqs/62135 :D
0 1

JusticeGr answered:

I would probably raise Hoborym's loyalty more to be sure. It's hard to say why he is auto-responding to this question but keep in mind there are two cut scenes to be viewed prior (check the 100% completion guide).
0 0

starkiller651 answered:

when you're trying to recruit ozma, if you hit her under 1% hp, she can become handicapped and is send back to Lodis in a ship. did anyone seen this cut scene?
0 0

How do you get Ozma? Answered GenJohnston999
Recruit percentages??? Open fujimusume
How many units can you recruit? Answered LysergDiethel
How do I recruit Deneb? Answered mawdragon
How do you recruit Hawkmen? Answered southfla79