How to recruit Ozma?

1. I've already done everything I've read in lots of guides and I still can't recruit Ozma. I've saved Hobyrim and I am already at the battle against Ozma and Volaq itself. The problem is, during the start of the battle, when Ozma asks if I was Hobyrim, I didn't get the option to choose whether yes or no. Hobyrim automatically says "No, my lady. You may shout as loud as you wish, my answer will not change" Is it cause of loyalty? His loyalty is already "More often than not, this unit speaks in support of your decisions" already. GUYS, PLEASE HELP!

User Info: edseluy

edseluy - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Check this out www.gamefaqs.com/psp/999440-tactics-ogre-let-us-cling-together/faqs/62135 :D

User Info: iosha811

iosha811 - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. I would probably raise Hoborym's loyalty more to be sure. It's hard to say why he is auto-responding to this question but keep in mind there are two cut scenes to be viewed prior (check the 100% completion guide).

User Info: JusticeGr

JusticeGr - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. when you're trying to recruit ozma, if you hit her under 1% hp, she can become handicapped and is send back to Lodis in a ship. did anyone seen this cut scene?

User Info: starkiller651

starkiller651 - 5 years ago 0 0