Review by IDemonOfElru

"The Perfect And Most Revolutionary Game Of The System..."

Well, there isn't much more to say except the fact that this game kicks ass. It brings a lot of fun to the system and I for one think that it's the best game on it. I bought the system JUST for that game. It was between that and PS1. (I regret only a little, but now I have BOTH!) This game was recognized as the most revolutionary 3-D environment of it's time. (This was before Mario 64 people, and it got better ratings than it.) Don't worry, it gets better and better. The graphics aren't all the show.

Gameplay- 10
For a Saturn game, its GREAT. I believe that you can't compare it to games nowadays, and even then, it remains above most others. The game is basically 3-D mazes in different levels with two characters. The characters each have their different reasons for being in the dream world, and meet there to begin with. The game is very unorthadox, and that's what makes it fun and interesting.

Music- 9
Not exactly Tupac, but very appropriate for the gaming environment. It sets the tone for the game and is very peaceful. No, it's not a wussy game, just a peaceful one. Besides, you need a break from things like Doom, Quake, and Halo, right?

Replay Value- 10
Sure, once you beat a game you probably wont play it again for like a year. You'll find yourself playing the game over and over, and for the time that you don't play the game, you'll be thinking about it. Also, there are a bunch of grades in the game that you will have to obtain A's in to get the best ending. Try and get it! There are two levels that you will be frustrated with for hours.

Should You Buy It?- Yes
As said above, the game is awesome in all respects. You will see for yourself why, and if you don't like it, you can bet that people will argue with you a lot over it. Although Saturn was not the most popular system, and it's probably what made Sega create Dreamcast so quickly, but the game is very good.

Overall Grade- 10
In conclusion, I believe that the game is great. I gave it an overall rating of ten. Rather than putting stuff down that I want the game to have, I looked at what it had and rated it. To rate it all, I give it that grade.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/25/01, Updated 11/25/01