Review by Embion Choas

"Let's get a sequel"

Probably noone will look at this, since its old and it wasn't even popular back then, but ill do it any way

First off, I would like to say how good it feels to find others who feel the same way I do about it. Sometimes it feels like me and my friend Andre were the only guys on it, and it hurts becuase it makes it obvious there won't be a sequel. It hurts more than it did when I had to give the game (and my saturn) to my little cuz, who eventually broke the saturn and lost most of my games.

Everyone who hears this loved this game, because if you don't love it, you haven't played it and probably don't know what it is. I cry sometimes thinking about me as Han, Dre as Ginjirou, and CPU controlled Serena and the Undead Warrior gettin smacked around by the Magician Warlord (whose name I forget, it's been that long) with his Wonderful Magic... I can't think of anything more fun.

What about the first stage, fighting an onslaught of soldiers with your friend and Serena, dodging the fireballs coming out the window. The last boss in heaven ( which you might of not fought depending on your decisions...sweet) who you bearly defeated, only to watch him turn into something 10 times stronger (and larger) in the middle of the match. And the part where the theives take you to their hideout. On that stage its you,your friend and the Undead Hero fighting the to 2 thieves and their henchmen. Then Valgar comes in fighting everybody, you all are lucky you can play it still.

The robots,whose detonation you had to run from after they died

The giants, who you could do 50 hit combos on

And the Ultimate move from the Golem, blowing up the whole screen, then complete silence, only to be followed by the sound of the baddies hitting the floor after a long drop down.

The versus mode, the greatest versus mode ever. 1 on 1, 2 on 2,3 on 3,3 on 1, royal rumbles or whatever combination of 6 characters you could think of.

Han's special sword, Ginjirou's lighting teleport, Serena's blizzard, Randy's tornado and firewall

As you can see I could go on for days, so lemme stop now. This game was more fun than any words I could muster. Now imagine a sequel, the same feeling, but 3D, and long like an RPG today. I wish I could find a way to ask treasure about it, cuz i'd bother them every chance I could get. Any one know how I could ask someone from there?

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 08/17/01, Updated 08/17/01