Review by urabahn7

"One of the most addictive saturn games I've ever played"

If you like 2D games you most likely love this game. I bought this saturn game recently (although the system is hard as hell to find, for me at least)of of ebay for a lot of money,about 70 bucks. But it as worth it.

Gameplay 9/10

Its like teenage mutant ninja turtles except there are changes. You have three(how can I say this)places to move around and attack,etc. By pressing a button you can jump from one to another. The fighting system is like TMNT with a combo system and you may us magic spells to kill(or sometimes wound)an enemy. I myself haven't learned all the combos yet. The only thing I dislike is sometimes you get caught or surrounded by bad guys and they keep hitting you till you die. The thing is, you can't really get out of it, so you usually die, but that don't happen that much. Warning, you may get extremely addicted to this game. There are four characters you can choose from, here are what I call the- fighter, magic guy, ninja, and cleric.

Graphics 9/10

Excellent visuals in this game, especially the fire or explosions. The character are pretty good to, although I think the saturn could have done better by a little. Still, I'm not complaining. I'm not sure if the PS1 could produce them but there good.

Sound 10/10

I love the music in this game, it's so catchy at points. Like the saxophone(I think that's how you spell it).
And when your beating bad guys you can hear the main character and the enemy grunting and that stuff. Near perfect sound and music.

Story 10/10

I don't want to tell much about the story in this game, because I don't want to give it away. But there is a great story line to this game and with multiple endings also. Which makes you want to play the game over and over again till you saw every ending it has. Cool story line though.

Replay 10/10

As I said before, this game can be very addicting. I can play for up to oh say 3 and a half hours without stopping. My mom yells at me because I stay in my room playing this fun game way to much. I'd say out of the eight other saturn games I have, this game by far has the best replay value.

Overall 10/10

If you like a game mixing some robots and lots of sword swinging guys and gals and some with magic spells also. And if you are liking this game so far you better get 90 bucks or so cause that's how much it cost now a days. All I have to say is this game is awesome!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/08/03