Question from alternitytom

Chocolate Island 2 secret ending?

I tried the above answer for the Chocolate Island 2 secret to no avail. I have EVERY OTHER THING unlocked, but no matter how fast I get to the goal (my record is 25 seconds), I can't get the pipe to unlock. I've tried with 7 coins, but no luck still. Any suggestions?

Distant_Rainbow answered:

Are you absolutely sure you entered the THIRD zone in 25 seconds? The secret is in the third part of the level and not the second. If you're that fast you will most certainly trigger the secret exit to appear.

By the way, this secret exit is only dependent on the time; that 7 coin answer is, regrettably, a flawed one. Coins do not matter whatsoever. Nada.

As proof, I have just tested it myself. Time elapsed when entering the second pipe: 36 timer seconds. Coins collected: None. Secret exit(key and keyhole) appears and is in plain sight.
2 0