Review by The Lone Duck

"The Game. I mean THE GAME. Another Miyamoto Masterpeice!"

Okay, I've given out two 10's so far, and I will add another. It seems like people are saying, well, there are bad things like level raising or, blah, blah, etc., etc.. Well, I fell that only true masterpeices, games that could be defined as artwork, a 10. Enough with the editorial though, you wanna know WHY this game is good.

Graphics and Sound: 8

Hey, you gave this game a 10?! Are you bananas?!! No, I simply give graphics very little weight. This game has lot's of enemies, meaning lot's of sprites. The backgounds can be very well-made. Sound is average, as it is in most Mario games, though the music is incredible

Difficulty: 11

Now when I say this, I mean you'll have that much difficulty. This game is hard!! Now your thinking, I beat that as a kid, it's easy! You have probably forgoten many of the nuances of the game.

Gameplay:13

Mwahahahahahahahahaaaa... Over 75 full length stages!! Makes you quiver don't it?!There are many puzzles too, such as get the key from A to B, and there are several paths to Bowser's Castle. You'll enjoy, that's the Duckon Guarantee!

Overall: 10

I can't give a game higher than a 10, so here you are. Get it. Play it. Weep tears of joy. Note: Duckon Guarantee has no validity other than a crazy talking duck android rambling about videogames.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 02/22/01