Review by PContaminator

"Genius, pure genius..."

"Way cool", thats the first thing that came out of my mouth when I finished this spectacular game. This is one of the best games I have ever played. This is one game that you can't pass up if you like RPG's, I'm SERIOUS. This game has got it all great story (like all final fantasy games), rich music, and awesome characters. The graphics are mediocre compared to some other games I've played. Despite the graphics this is a must have for RPGers everywhere.

GRAPHICS 6/10- The graphics are nothing outstanding but still they're just fine. The graphics on the spells are cooler and the last battle is the best part in the game Graphics wise.

CONTROL 10/10- Really smooth as most games are. Nothing out of the ordinary, Normal battles, easy to operate airship. You should not have any problems with the controls.

SOUND 10/10- The rich, cool music from the final fantasy series just took a step up and is better than ever. The classic melodies like the theme song and the battle music is really cool.

STORY 10/10- Like with all final fantasy games the story is Phenomenal. This is what makes most good RPGs excell. You start out working for an evil king but it soons into a rebelion and it rocks the earth. I'm not going to tell you much except that this game is really really REALLY COOL. Its all you've to expect from Squaresoft and more.

REPLAY 9/10- You'll play this game over trust me. There is some optional stuff but not much. Despite this fact this game is sure to land on your shelf after you've played it.

OVERALL 10/10- If you haven't tried this game, put it on your must play list!! If your a fan of Squaresoft, RPGs or just games in general yopu'll love this. It's powerful story, mystical music and unforgetable characters will put a lasting impression in you.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 11/01/99