Review by Fierydevil

"The Best Final Fantasy Game I've ever played in my life!!!!!"

First off, I'd like to say that this review is based on my OPINION.

Gameplay - 10/10

Final Fantasy 6 (3 US) was probably the best Final Fantasy game with the best translation EVER. I couldn't stop myself from playing this game. The game difficulty is around medium because some parts are hard while some parts are really easy. The control is very good because you can run with a special relic unlike some other Final Fantasy games. Another reason why this game is really fun is because of all the characters to choose from. There are also hidden ones!

Graphics - 10/10

There was a HUGE difference between Final Fantasy 2 and 3. The graphics were absolutely stunning. I can't believe those kind of graphics could be used on a SNES.

Story - 10/10

The story is absolutely stunning. As I mentioned above, the translation was amazing. That's why the story is soooo good! I'm not going to tell you anything about the story because I don't want to spoil the story for you.

Sound Effects/Music - 10/10

The sound effects fit perfectly in the game and so does the music. Nobou Uematsu has done it again! The overworld music was probably the best.

Replay Value - 10/10

Even after finishing the game the 1st time, I still kept on playing it. I was still playing the game because I knew that I had missed many secrets in the game and I was still hooked to it. Even now, I still play it!

Overall - 10/10

I know I gave this game all perfect scores. If you rent/buy it, you'll know why I gave it all perfect scores. This game deserves it!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 02/20/03