Review by MasterReviewer

"Practically the best RPG ever made"

Final Fantasy III is the most classic and well-known RPG to date. It's a treasure to RPG gamers everywhere and there was no doubt that this brilliant RPG came from the masterminds of Square. FF3 will probably never be beaten. With an amazing plot, awesomely well composed music and tons of secrets, what RPG could ever beat it? Nope, not even Final Fantasy VII, even with its flashy graphics, the plot of FF7 would never live up to the one FF3 delivers to RPG gamers everywhere. And I doubt FF8 would come close to beating the plot of FF3. Yes, Final Fantasy III is the RPG every RPG fan...must have.

Graphics 10/10

The great 32-bit graphics are amazing and impressive for the Super Nintendo. Plus, the backgrounds are unbelieveable! As we all know, Square is great with their backgrounds.

Storyline 10/10

Man, if I could give this plot more than a 10, I would! The plot revolves around a girl named Terra who is being used by an evil man named Kefka for only her magic. It's starts out where Terra, Biggs and Vicks have to go recover an Esper. I'd have to rate Kefka #1 for the best villian ever made in a game. Really. He is totally mean and very, very powerful as you will find out later in the game. As you play the game and find out what he does, you will begin to hate him yourself.

Sound/Music 10/10

The Sound F/X are great, and the music is very very awesome. I love the music when you get in the highwind and you gotta love the Final Fantasy main theme!

Control 10/10

The controls were extremely easy to use and any RPG gamer will easily catch on to the traditional RPG elements this game offers.

Replay Value 10/10

Duh! This game is loaded with secrets, mini-games and side quests! If you really want to master this game, you'd have to play it for 250 hours!

Overall 10/10

This RPG can be summed up in one word: BRILLIANT.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 02/20/03