Question from texasheat0384

How do you get new game +?

What is the FULL process to unlock new game+

jacobeyaveJr answered:

all you have to do is defeat Lavos by going through the Black Omen and beating Queen Zeal. You should then go to the first fight with Lavos, then just beat Lavos' forms normally.
10 0

Answers

AJBulava answered:

You must finish every single side quest after the Black Omen is rises from the ocean. Also you must beat the game going through the Black Omen and not using any other methods.
2 11

NintendoLord answered:

I believe you simply have to beat Lavos on a game that does not have a completed file.
I did 'most' of the side-quests, but did not do all yet still got New Game +. I beat Lavos going through the Black Omen.
7 3

cr1985 answered:

I'm pretty sure Nintendo Lord is correct. You shouldn't have to complete every side quest (I don't think I did). Not sure about the method for encountering Lavos though.
4 2

Chronozelair answered:

Um i beat lavos by using the time shuttle to get there and i still got new game+ i think you just have to beat lavos to get it.
1 0

MageDragonfire answered:

Beat the game once. You don't have to beat all of the sidequests; I know for sure I didn't complete the Sun Stone or Fiona's Forest sidequests on my first playthrough. Completing the Black Omen also doesn't matter.
1 0

poporulez answered:

Get an ending.
0 0

How do I get New Game+? Answered ZSNES_MAN
Is this game difficult? Answered NoctusInfinita
How long is this game? Answered MightyCh04s
Endings and New Game +? Answered Metalero93
Beat the game without frog, whats going on? Answered Kaitos21