How do you get new game +?

1. What is the FULL process to unlock new game+

User Info: texasheat0384

texasheat0384 - 8 years ago

1. all you have to do is defeat Lavos by going through the Black Omen and beating Queen Zeal. You should then go to the first fight with Lavos, then just beat Lavos' forms normally.

User Info: jacobeyaveJr

jacobeyaveJr - 8 years ago 10 0

Answers

1. You must finish every single side quest after the Black Omen is rises from the ocean. Also you must beat the game going through the Black Omen and not using any other methods.

User Info: AJBulava

AJBulava - 8 years ago 2 11
  2. I believe you simply have to beat Lavos on a game that does not have a completed file.
    I did 'most' of the side-quests, but did not do all yet still got New Game +. I beat Lavos going through the Black Omen.

User Info: NintendoLord

NintendoLord - 8 years ago 7 3
  3. I'm pretty sure Nintendo Lord is correct. You shouldn't have to complete every side quest (I don't think I did). Not sure about the method for encountering Lavos though.

User Info: cr1985

cr1985 - 8 years ago 4 2
  4. Um i beat lavos by using the time shuttle to get there and i still got new game+ i think you just have to beat lavos to get it.

User Info: Chronozelair

Chronozelair - 8 years ago 1 0
  5. Beat the game once. You don't have to beat all of the sidequests; I know for sure I didn't complete the Sun Stone or Fiona's Forest sidequests on my first playthrough. Completing the Black Omen also doesn't matter.

User Info: MageDragonfire

MageDragonfire - 8 years ago 1 0
  6. Get an ending.

User Info: poporulez

poporulez - 8 years ago 0 0