Where can I find moon stone/sun stone?

1. I have put it in the light in aylas time and its in the present but were????? I thought it was at the house with the stary lights but the guy says what moon stone??!!! So were is it an if it is in that house how do i get it!!!!!!??????

User Info: llayla

llayla - 7 years ago

1. You need to go to the Snail Stop in 1000 A.D. and purchase Jerky from the man behind the counter for 9,900G. Travel back to 600 A.D. and visit the Mayor's House. There is a woman inside who asks for Jerky. Give her the Jerky for free, don't ask for money. If you do this you can go back to 1000 A.D. and the Mayor will become very generous, instead of being really greedy . He'll then give you the Moon Stone.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Get Jerky from Snail Shop, go back to 600 A.D. go to elder's house give the woman the jerky, DO NOT SELL IT, she'll tell you that her children and her children's children will be as sharing as you. Go back to 1000 A.D. the mayor will now have the opposite attitude and he will give the moon stone to you.

User Info: ZSNES_MAN

ZSNES_MAN - 7 years ago 1 0