Question from RobbySteven

How do I get squawks crate to open without a chest or barrel?

On the level titled "Squawks Shaft" at crocodile cauldron or "Bramble Scramble" at Krazy Kremland. Please respond this is SUPER ANNOYING ! Thanks!

RobbySteven provided additional details:

Jumping on the box is not working. HELP!

Distant_Rainbow answered:

^
That. Jumping on it is generally the way used.

If for some reason you are looking for methods other than that, using 'team-up' with A and throwing the other Kong at the crate works too.
4 1

Answers

GreedyBastard13 answered:

Jump on it.
1 1

GreedyBastard13 answered:

Now I checked the Squawks crates at BOTH locations. They can be opened by jumping on it (as I stated before) or using the team throw by pressing A then Y (thanks to Distant_Rainbow for this alternative method). You can open the crate by throwing your buddy straight forward or by pressing up (+Y) and then control your buddy in mid-air to hit the crate from above. Apparently both location contain no barrel to open the crate. Sad.

Thanks to the "jumping method" you can open the crate even without your teammate. By the way, attacking the crate with Y will NOT open the crate.
0 0

How do you "walk on water" in Slime Climb? Answered DKSmash
The 75 krem coin cheat? Answered Scorpion2121
How can I go back to world select? Answered mariolakitu
Kaptain K. Rool??? Answered NintendoKidNerd
How to restart donkey kong on the WII? Answered kellye42