Question from tyranitaronweed

Shovel?

You know how you're supposed to get the shovel from that pig kid guy in the Dark World? Well, I got it from him, and apparantly I'm supposed to be able to keep it. When I got the flute and played it for the guy, however, Upon looking at my inventory shortly afterwards, I noticed that the shovel was missing from my inventory. I'm only on the 3rd Dark World temple, so please tell me: Will I need the shovel? Is there an alternate way to obtain one? Will I miss out on any Heart Pieces or secret caves or anything like that? Please help me!

irregularkiller answered:

The shovel is only needed in your inventory to find the flute in the Light World. After that, the shovel disappears from your inventory. Afterwards, the only time you need the shovel is for a mini-game in the Dark World where you need to find a Piece of Heart buried underground, and even still, the guy running the game gives you a shovel in order to search for it. Aside from this, there is no need for the shovel for the remainder of the game.
2 0

Missing Shovel? Answered tyranitaronweed
How do I beat trinexx? Answered 666dog
I'm trying to lower water level in swamp palace to get to the boss? Answered 666dog
Where can I find a small key? Answered dhigaw
Stuck at Ice Palace after defeating boss? Answered Billtommo