Question from craziixkinky

Magic Mirror. Lost where I last used it?

Blah so I have the magic mirror and i used it somewhere.. But i cant find where I last used to so I can't figure out how to get to the dark world.. !? It's not on my map.....Please help!

From: Polycosm 6 years ago

It is possible to use the mirror in such a way that you cannot get back to the dark world using the exit portal created by the mirror or any of the standard warp tiles. If this happens, you can get back to the Dark World by going to Hyrule Castle. North of the bridge (and south of the main entrance to the castle) there is an archway. Walk underneath it to be transported the Dark World, just outside of the Great Pyramid. Once you acquire the hammer from the first Dark World dungeon, the first set of warp tiles will be accessible to you. The complete map of warp tiles can be found here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/588436/26341

Note that the archway warp described above is marked as "Defeat Agahnim First Time."

If it's not on your map, then the magic mirror return warp is gone. If you want to go back to the Dark World, find one of the regular warp tiles. This map shows all their locations:

You should see a sparkling spot on the map of the Light World. If not, you can always just go to one of the hidden portals. There's an unseen one under the overpass that comprises the entrance to Hyrule Castle's courtyard.