Review by The Lone Duck

"Sweet fancy moses, there's only one review for the best game ever made? I'll fix that"

This is the best game of all time. This kicks Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time so bads, it's rump is swollen.

Graphics: 8

A wise man said "Beauty... is like the gold ring in a hog's nose." Now the graphics here are average, though the spinning Triforce, and the shere amount of sprites is amazing.

Sound: 9

The music can be so awe inspiring. The only better form of the classic tune was in Super Smash Bros. though some purists may say the SNES version was better. As for sound effects, they're average, though the music more than makes up for it.

Story: 9

For this game, I'll tell the story. You hear a cry of help from Zelda. Your uncle leaves, telling you to stay put. You grab the lantern and leave anyways. Zelda tells you of a hidden passage you find by pulling up a bush. You find you uncle wounded. He gives you his sword and sheild, and tells you of the family secret sword attack. He tells Link, "Hurry Link, for... cough, Zelda is... cough, your..." He dies before he can finish.

Gameplay: 13

12 dungeons, not counting caves, and sub areas. This game isn't as long as FF3, but that's because this game uses realtime battles, with no exp. system. Over 20 different items, like the vanishing cape, and the Moon Pearl. And some of the bosses are just plain tough.

Overall: 10

This game is the game of games, to borrow some religous terms. I mean it. You have to play it, but you'll be hooked, unless your that guy who like Shaq Fu.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 01/13/01