How do i get Hadouken?

1. How many little health bars is max? Im fairly certain that i have all the heart tanks, i know i have all the upgrades and sub tanks. How am i supposed to get Hadouken?
    I have tried going to armadillo level and jumping off the platform that moves near the boss chamber and got the big energy pack about 10x now, when is the light capsule going to show?

User Info: ninjitsuguy207

ninjitsuguy207 - 7 years ago

1. Let's review the procedure for getting Hadouken:

You must have all four upgrades, all eight heart containers, and all four sub tanks (and I'm pretty sure the sub tanks have to be full).

All eight bosses must be defeated.

I think you need to be at full health by the end of the stage (some guides mention this).

Finally, go through the armadillo stage, get to said area, pause and exit the stage from the menu; do not exit through the boss door. After the fourth or fifth time, an upgrade capsule should be waiting for you.

My guess is either the sub tanks are not full or you missed some heart containers. Oh and you're not going back to any other stages in between rounds, are you? Cause I'm sure that would screw with it too.

User Info: cr1985

cr1985 - 7 years ago 1 0