"A highly addictive and fun action game!"

While I was never really a big fan of Power Rangers or the TV show, I remembered how much fun this game was when I owned an SNES. Now that I recently purchased one, I immediately bought this game along with it. It's a very fun and addicting game that will have you hooked until the very end.

GAMEPLAY:10/10
This is where MMPR really shines. The concept of starting out as a regular person at the beginning of the level and then morphing into a Power Ranger half way through it was an excellent idea! It makes the game so much more fun because each character has a different power and weapon. This is by far the best concept of the game!

STORY:7/10
The reason I gave the story a low rating is because the game never made it very clear. It just shows you a picture of some freaky evil lady at the beginning of the game and that's it. The story was probably where the game needed some more work.

GRAPHICS/SOUND:10/10
To begin with, the music was the best thing I had ever heard on an SNES game since Mega Man X! The sound effects were also great and they went along perfectly with what you were doing. For example, if you attacked and hit a regular enemy, it would make a different sound than if you struck a metal object. As for the graphics, they were incredible! The only part where the graphics kind of sucked was with the actual people that were the Power Rangers. Other then that, I have no complaints about the game's graphics.

REPLAYABILITY:9/10
As I have been saying this whole time, this game is highly addictive and will have you playing for a long time. Once you finish the game, you will immediately be tempted to play through it again to re-live the action. The game is pretty straight-forward and is mostly based on fighting enemies while moving through the level. This will not really change how long it takes you to finish the game for the most part.

FINAL RECOMMENDATION
If you're into action games and like a lot of fighting, then this game is for you! If you have mixed feelings about it, then you should first rent it to see how much you enjoy it. The game slowly gets more challenging and will have you playing for a while. If I weren't writing about the game right now, I'd be playing it!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 04/18/03, Updated 04/18/03