Review by Fire Thief2004

"Go Go, Power Rangers! This game is absolutely amazing. It is one of the best games ever made. It's such a classic. I insist that you buy it right now."

Oh yes, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. The best show ever? Could be. Way back in the day, my best friend and I would obsess over this amazing show. Anyways, after a while, Bandai released a game in 1995 based on the show. Allow me to tell you this. Bandai released one of the best games ever!!! Power Rangers on the Super NES is a beat-em-up game. Not just any beat-em-up game. THE BEST beat-em-up game. It's hard to explain, but play the game yourself. You'll see. You get to choose from one of the 5 original rangers! Yeah!

You walk in a straight line beating the mess out of “Putties”, the show's main enemy. You also jump across obstacles. At a certain point in one of the 6 main levels, you morph into a Power Ranger! Yeah!!! Then the fun really begins. You get to whip out your signature weapon and mess enemies up!!! At the end of the first 6 stages, there is a boss fight. The bosses can be very challenging; however, you'll be able to take them out in no time once you figure out their patterns. The game will be hard at first, but after playing it for a long time, it gets easy, but stays just as fun. It's hard for me to explain why this game is so fun. It just has that amazing feeling to it. After you beat the first 6 levels, you get to play as the “Megazord”! How awesome is that? The game then becomes a fighting game, where you have to beat 2 levels of the game as the megazord. Those battles are still pretty hard for me, especially the last one. All it takes is practice, though.

Just the same as the show's. The Power Rangers are trying to stop the bad guys from taking over the world! Classic.

Graphics/Sound: 10/10

All the 2-D animations in this game are very smooth. There is no slowdown at all, ever. Hearing the opening theme music when you first power on the game is awesome, and also when you morph into a ranger, that music sounds great as well. The music during the levels and the sounds that enemies make are crystal clear.

Play Time/Replayability: 10/10

Although there is nothing to unlock, and the game is 1 player only, with the exception of the 1 on 1 battles, this game still never gets old. I must have beaten the game as a kid at least 30 times. It's that fun.

Final recommendation: BUY

Go and buy a Super NES if you don't already have one, and then get this game. I got it when it first came out, this was actually my 3rd Super NES game, and I still have it to this day. This game will keep you entertained for hours upon hours. Instant classic.

Final Score: 10/10