Review by Stevenwaofdaneb

"The game may be laughable but fun nonetheless."

Ok you get the drift, a side-scroller game much like The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle games.

On with the review.

Graphics 7/10

The graphics are nothing special, not too bad though. Probably one of the best scores I'll give it. Typical fashion for side-scrollers, flat background, no interaction, bleh.

Gameplay 6/10

Ok there is a way to get this game extremely fun. You plug in the second controller and Co-op it up. Unless you do this, I recommend you burn this game. Single player is absolutely no fun. It might be possibly more to watch the game burn then to play single player. After awhile on Co-op it will turn boring and you too will want to watch it burn. Is it me, or do one of the guys have a helmet on their head and the same moves as most other ones?

Music 1/10

Gah, dont get me started on this. Not even a catchy jingle for this game. It makes horrible use for a synthesizer. The sound on here is bad too, punching noises sounded as if the producers stomped on the ground for the sound. Horrible.

Story-Line 1/10

So what do you do in this game? You beat up people for what? I have a feeling since where you go in this game, you are probably a cop sent to get the druggies, you visit like Cambodia to beat up people, how original. Most things happen rather quickly too, one minute you are on a rooftop the next you are in a jungle, and for no apparent reason too. You are given nothing to believe what you are fighting for. Other than the title "Rival Turf" you have no clue. Maybe you are a one man gang, I dunno.

Overall

This game is useless. I have a feeling the producers paid Nintendo to get this game on the market. It was horribly produced, weak willed, and just dumb for you and the system. Dont bother if someone sells you the game, buy it for less than 4 dollars and you'll be glad you did.

Reviewer's Score: 6/10 | Originally Posted: 02/28/07