Review by Gizmo

"Simply the Best of any Mario Game... EVER!"

Super Mario World, the first game to come out for Super Nintendo was a legend. A Masterpiece.... But its sequel, Yoshi's Island is probably one of the best games to ever be made for SNES!!!!

Baby Mario is you captured by one of Bowser's stooges, and its up to the Yoshi family on Yoshi's island to return him and his brother to their parents!! What a premice!

If your looking for good graphics in a game, Yoshi's Island can top even that of the Donkey Kong series. Its almost like your their in that cartoon world!! The gameplay and handling is also superb, very very fun! Being able to throw eggs at enemies is one of the best pastimes can have. The music and sound are great to listen to, but the sound of baby mario crying made me want ear plugs. And the story....lets just say it was interesting. Very interesting.

Finding yourself trying to get 100% in every level is no short task. Hours and Hours of looking for red coins and flowers isn't a chore like other games can be. You will want to play this game over and over and over!!!

In my opinion it IS the best game ever for Super Nintendo!!! 10 out of 10 !!!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 11/01/99