Board User Information
User NameEarthbound360
User ID3257804
Board User Level37: Sage
Awarded to users with at least 3000 Karma.
Account CreatedMonday, November 7, 2005 1:53 PM
Last VisitTuesday, September 30, 2014 12:02 PM
SignatureYou know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
Karma3117
Active Messages Posted21