Question from triple-hunt

Psp Vita price plan for 3G in the UK?

The Vita is coming out next month and I am still unsure of what the price plan is for the 3G version of the Psp Vita.

Will it be a pay as you go deal? Or a monthly plan? How much will it cost and what kind of data allowance will you get with this?

hockeyguy1992 answered:

I think it is a monthly thing
0 0

Nerd_Goddess answered:

It's on a pay as you go system. For 5 you get 250MB that lasts 30 days. As far as I can gather the 3G models come with a sim card in the box that you can top up if you want to use the 3G feature. If you do when you top up you get a code to download WipeOut 2048 for free.
0 0

ferret37 answered:

I've had conflicting information from two different Sony reps on this (I work in a game store).
Definitely confirmed (they both said the same thing):
It's PAYG, Vodafone 15 per month.
Data allowance:
One said 1Gb, the other said 2Gb.
Also, one said it rolls over, the other said it doesn't.

However, here's the good news. The Vita is not locked to any network or provider. If you have a contract with unlimited data, pop your SIM into the Vita and download to your heart's content.
0 0